Originalmente publicado em: http://cepeas.org/fundamentos/16-the-water-wizard-the-extraordinary-properties-of-natural-water/
Autor: Viktor Schauberger.
Editor: Callum Coats.
More energy is encapsulated in every drop of good spring water than an average-sized power station is presently able to produce.
Viktor Schauberger (1885–1958)
Water – all life depends on it. Yet how often do we stop to consider its true significance, its essential nature? The Water Wizard, the first volume of the Eco-Technology series which presents the original, passionate and convincing research of Viktor Schauberger in translation for the first time, looks at the importance of water to our daily lives.
Schauberger was a pioneering genius who combined keen observation of Nature with intuitive brilliance and a sharp engineer’s brain. One of the first genuine environmentalists, he was predicting ecological catastrophe when no-one else could see it coming. In the era of global warming, deforestation and desertification, Schauberger’s predictions are now being proven right. A fearless exponent of natural energy who revelled in doing battle with contemporary orthodox scientists, his work is enjoying a worldwide revival because he was able to convey how an understanding of Nature’s subtle energies is essential to our survival.
Schauberger made a lifelong study of water – from mountain streams to river flows and from domestic supplies to advances hydraulics – developing profound and radical theories about its inherent energies, which earned him the name of ‘the Water Wizard’. According to Schauberger, water is akin to blood in the human body – the most important life-giving and energy-empowering substance on the planet. Yet, with incorrect, ignorant handling, it becomes diseased, affecting human, animal and vegetable life alike, causing physical decay and, in the case of people, their moral, mental and spiritual deterioration as well. Sadly, the same extractive and water management policies that Schauberger indicts in The Water Wizard, which brought devastation and widespread pollution in his day, are still being practiced today, leading to a revival of interest in Schauberger’s work.
Themes covered in The Water Wizard include:
- The natural pulsation of water and how to maintain it
- How minute differences in temperature affect the natural function of water in the earth, in plants and in rivers
- How to regulate rivers without damaging their vitality and health
- The natural conversion of sea-water into fresh water
- The consequences of sterilisation and chlorination of water.
The Water Wizard: Table of Contents
- A Brief Introduction to the Natural Eco-Technological Theories of Viktor Schauberger
- The Nature of Water
- The Quantitative and Qualitative Deterioration of Water
- The Conduction of the Earth’s Blood
- Temperature and the Movement of Water and Other Unpublished Texts on River Engineering
- Fundamental Principles of River Regulation and Status of Temperature in Flowing Water
- The Natural Movement of Water over the Earth’s Surface
- The Rhine and the Danube
- The Dr. Ehrenberger Affair
- The Learned Scientist and the Star in the Hailstone
- Appendix: Patent Applications